Monday, April 12, 2010

The Right Wing Clarified

We need to collectively manage our situation, as a species, or we will bring on our own extinction. This collective management is what I refer to when I say "government". The "governments" we have now are run by concentrated capital instead of by people. As a result, they are not serving the best interests of most people. The more a government is run by concentrated capital instead of by people, the more to the Right it is, by definition. This is not opinion. Fascism is the ugly side of the Right. This is not opinion either.

I really don't see anything here that is debatable. It is perplexing that so many take issue with it, but I realize that the media, which is run by concentrated capital, has for years worked very hard to get people to go against their own interests: I.E. to the Right.

Based on this, logic follows that those who support the Right are either misled, sold-out or just cynical. Robots might support the Right, but ordinary, non-wealthy human beings? It doesn't make sense.

I haven't labeled anyone here. I have patiently outlined a simple concept as carefully as I can. Logical discussion of it might get us somewhere. Justifications of hostility will not.


http://www.AmericanWisdom.org

No comments:

Blog Archive