Saturday, April 21, 2007

Tampa Police Harass me and Violate my Civil Rights on April 20, 2007

If anything weird happens to me.. Maybe it's because police in Tampa, Florida have Racketeering, Intimidation, and corrupt Organization priorities which they place higher than protecting the people of Tampa.

They helped take Kennedy out, you know.

Tampa Policeman Bercaw, unmarked car #272, pulled into a parking lot at 7:23pme on April 20th, 2007, where I sat waiting for a friend, who had left my vehicle one minute before (7:22pme).

Policeman Bercaw asked me what I was doing there, took my documents back to his car for a few minutes, returned and asked me to exit my vehicle (which I did). He then requested to search my vehicle (which I declined), and even asked to view the contents of a camera he saw in the vehicle(which I declined). He accused me of committing a crime, saying, "You can't fool me.. I know what you're doing here".

His physical demeanor demonstrated an un-natural nervousness. I found this disconcerting, as he probably outweighed me by 80 pounds and was armed with a taser and a pistol, along with who knows what else. After a few minutes he questioned my returned friends separately, telling them he had gotten a call saying I was committing a crime, alone in my vehicle. I noticed that his hand was noticeably close to his firearm when he interviewed my friends, a nice lady and her kid (the pictures are already all over the internet, guys).

Police reports show that a request for service was logged at 7:29pme. This was at or about the time the Policeman Bercaw said "activate arial" or something to that effect into his shoulder microphone while he spoke with me. This alleged request for service occurred six minutes after Policeman Bercaw asked me "What are you doing here?". Police report 224640.

After talking to us, Policeman Bercaw entered the venue for which the parking lot exists, and was seen by others there, behind the main counter examining records.

Where is the probable cause for all this? There was no service call to respond to. There were easily over a hundred people in that area parking or playing sports. Even if there had been a service call, it would have been regarding me sitting in my vehicle for no more than a minute, after having discharged three people, waiting for their return, in a parking lot among many other people in cars doing the same thing. Just in case you're curious, I was sitting perfectly still for that minute, until the Policeman's "Excuse me Sir" rousted me from my peace.

Is this a deliberate attempt to defame my character and attack my livelihood (I'm a writer and progressive political activist / speaker). Why did this Policeman Bercaw tell the public that I was committing a crime (my friends told me he had said that to him). Is this an attempt to put some bogus crap into the public record about me?

Why the 2 stripes (is that a detective).. why the unmarked car? Why such special treatment? Is this another one of those organized crime deals where the city is working with the mafia to steal from innocent people (www.tampasbackdoor.blogspot.com)? Is someone telling you guys to watch me for something? Maybe it's because my website is warning people of the onset of fascism in this country (the same thing that caused JFK's death). Knock it off. You're Americans, not Nazis. Dictatorship doesn't work, you know.

Why did Policeman Bercaw act in such an intimidating manner, visibly threatening citizens with physical violence and possibly performing police duties with impaired judgment?

Did you want to kill one of us?

Did you want to take away our freedom, or even our lives, maybe because we don't like the idea that some of you are destroying what used to be known as the "Land of the Free?"

Where is your fucking decency?

You need to check yourself, check the people you are working for, get help, and GET BETTER.

You've never heard of karma?





-- Mark Frankenberg

HEAR the MUSIC
get a FREE "Just Say NO to Fascism" Bumper Sticker
http://www.AmericanWisdom.org

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I sent your article about being harassed by the Tampa police to a number of talk shows and a couple of blogs and I don't know if anyone bothered to mention it. It does not come up on Google.

Vox Populi said...

Yesterday I spoke up about the Tampa Firemen and the Tampa Police hi-jacking our income through their pensions while working WITH the insurance providers to commit extortion on citizens and the Fire Dept. rolled out this big truck right in front of me and then TPD 644 made an appearance in my 'office' at 10:00 am, shortly thereafter. This comes up on the top 30 of google. It should come up right on top, though. I'll see what I can do about that. Mine (concerning bercaw)doesn't come up either and I consider that highly unusual.

Blog Archive